August 30, 2018

QRP Shopping

Last edited: 23.5.2020

I'm a QRP enthusiast and every now and then I like to browse the various sites of vendors selling QRP stuff, to get some inspiration for a new QRP homebrew project, or to find that special QRP gadget to complement or perfect my QRP and outdoor radio setup. I'm always looking for smaller and lighter! Problem is that I always forget those URLs and vendor names (there are many).
So I've decided to compile this list of links, for myself, and for other QRP enthusiasts that happen to stumble across my blog site. Happy shopping!

Four State QRP Group  (of HI-PER-MITE CW AF filter fame)
www.4sqrp.com/

QRPme  (of RockMite QRP CW transceiver fame)
qrpme.com

QRPGuys
qrpguys.com

SOTABEAMS
www.sotabeams.co.uk

QRP Labs  (of Ultimate3S WSPR transmitter and QCX QRP CW transceiver fame)
www.qrp-labs.com

Kanga Products
www.kanga-products.co.uk

EMTECH  (of ZM-2 antenna tuner fame)
steadynet.com/emtech

QRPproject
www.qrpproject.de

QRP Club of New England (of NEScaf AF filter fame)
www.newenglandqrp.org

NorCal QRP Club
www.norcalqrp.org

LNR Precision Inc.  (of Mountain Topper QRP CW transceiver fame)
www.lnrprecision.com

KD1JV Designs (the famous Steve Weber of Appalachian Trail Sprint and Mountain Topper QRP CW transceivers fame)
kd1jv.qrpradio.com

Pacific Antenna QRP Kits
www.qrpkits.com

Funkbox
funkbox-shop.de

Palm Radio  (of Palm Mini / Pico Paddle fame)
www.palm-radio.de

Hamshop.cz
www.hamshop.cz

Lambdahalbe / Informationstechnik
www.lambdahalbe.de

Pixie Kits   new!
Pixiekits.com

RV3YF.store   new!
rv3ys.us

More links will be added to this list over time. If you have suggestions for sites to be added, just let me know, or post your links in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment